Decisions for the Prince of Wales Health Network are made by a Steering Committee, which is comprised of representatives from each member organization. Application for POW Health Network Steering Committee. POW Health Network Media Use Authorization Form. MOA for Steering Committee Members.
- We value understanding and respect for the diversity of people and communities on Prince of Wales Island.
- We value community input and involvement from a broad representation of island residents and communities.
- We value our responsibility and commitment to the residents of Prince of Wales Island.
- We value dignity in our communications and representation of the Prince of Wales Health Network and its member organizations to the community.
- We value collaboration and the sharing of resources in order to maximize services available and avoid duplication.
- We value using lessons from the past to create a stronger future for healthcare on Prince of Wales Island.
- To offer leadership in healthcare to Prince of Wales Island.
- To act as a catalyst for improving healthcare and the supporting infrastructure for Prince of Wales Island.
- To share information and facilitate communication between stakeholders in healthcare on Prince of Wales Island.
- To initiate discussion about healthcare needs for Prince of Wales Island and explore the feasibility of providing additional services.
- To leverage our members’ collective influence to improve the quality of and access to healthcare services on Prince of Wales Island.
The Prince of Wales Health Network looks to the future with a fund set-up at Alaska Community Foundation specifically to support Prince of Wales. Join us in making a donation to support the continuation of improving Youth, Elder, and Adult Care on POW. These donations are tax-deductible, and will help with the continuation of the POW Health Network.
Click Here to donate to the POW Health Network.
Operations of the Prince of Wales Health Network are managed by Gretchen Klein, Network Director. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.